Our role as Registered Building Surveyors is to act as independent and impartial experts, providing advice and evidence in legal disputes over construction related matters, including defective workmanship and leaky building claims. Our building forensic work covers commercial and residential properties and multi-storey apartments.
Our membership of the New Zealand Institute of Building Surveyors (NZIBS) means you can have the peace of mind in knowing that the ‘Standards of Practice’ and ‘Code of Ethics’ as set out by the Institute are followed at all times.
Full details of membership requirements can be viewed at www.buildingsurveyors.co.nz
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Click each area for more information, or contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections & Exterior Envelope Inspections
- Leaky Building & Home Assessments
- Insurance Assessments & Technical Building Reports and /or Compliance
- Certificate of Acceptance (COA) Reports & Unauthorised Building Work (U/A Building Work) Reports (work completed without a Building Consent)
- Assistance in obtaining your Code Compliance Certificate
- Building & Facility Audits
- Expert Witness & Dispute Resolution
See our Terms of Trade.