Purchasing a property, either residential or commercial, is an expensive undertaking and defects in buildings can be difficult to detect for the untrained eye.
Here at Grant Hunt we have considerable experience and expertise in Pre-Purchase Inspection and Exterior Envelope Inspections – so you can have peace of mind that nothing will be missed.
Our Team regularly undertakes professional development ensuring that we are up to date with the latest industry knowledge.
See a list of our Team’s qualifications and experience.
THE SERVICES WE OFFER
- Thorough and extensive building inspections by highly qualified staff, providing comprehensive written reports.
- An interpretation of the City Council’s property file with Council conditions attached to all reports if applicable – so you don’t get caught purchasing a building that has illegal building work.
- Well illustrated reports using photos to make our reports easy to understand.
- Our Pre-Purchase Building Inspection reports include foundations/subfloor space/basement, exterior cladding and trims, exterior timber joinery, roof and spouting, roof space, interior finishes, electrical, plumbing and sundries.
- Our Exterior Building Envelope Inspection reports focus on exterior claddings and moisture ingress. The inspection includes the roof, the roof space, under floor and exterior cladding.
For more information, contact us today.
Rodney Roberts, Nelson
See our Terms of Trade.